Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
It is a critical position to assist the board with a smooth operation. The work ensures each board member is given appropriate notice of meetings and proactively keeps records of all board and committee meetings.
- Responsible for recording all minutes of each board meeting
- Custodian of all records and documents kept at the principal office
- Attend to the giving and serving of all notices
- Affix the seal to all documents.
- Send out minutes and agendas for the next meeting.
- In charge of communication with the board and outsiders who communicate with the board
- Responsible for adequately documenting every action of the board
- Send an annual report to all directors within 120 days after the end of the corporation's fiscal year.
- Prepare meeting minutes, which shall be delivered to the corporation and placed in the corporation's minute book.
- Deliver a copy of the meeting minutes to each board member within seven (7) business days and send each board member a summary report of the business conducted in any meeting
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: