Age Minimum (with Adult): 5+, Minimum Age:5+
We’re looking for volunteers to create Care Kits for seniors. Simply purchase the items from the list below, create a hand-written encouragement card or note, place everything in a Ziplock bag and then drop off at any of the drop off locations listed below. This is a great opportunity to volunteer and give back to the community from the safety of your own home!
- Hand-written note/card
- Pad of paper or journal
- Fruit cups
- Chap Stick
- Travel sized lotion
- Puzzle/Activity books
- Serving sized snacks
- Hair comb or brush
- Sticky notes
- Lake Area United Way- 221. W. Ridge Rd. Griffith, IN 46319
- Food Bank of Northwest Indiana- 6490 Broadway, Merrillville, IN 46410
- Meals on Wheels of Northwest Indiana- 8446 Virginia St, Merrillville, IN 46410
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: